Thursday, September 16, 2010

Books I hate

I love reading books, all kinds of them... But I just wanna start a list of all the books I hate and then move on to the books I really like...

Time and Again ~ The most stupid book I have ever read, a guy with no sense of the past, no compassion for other people, full of crap... Never read this book unless u r looking for something to laugh at.

All of Sidney Sheldon books ~ I think he is one of those guys, the society hyped up but he is exactly the opposite... I find his books very boring and totally unreal. His books always have the same theme... A woman who started from a small place, does something bad to become a big person and there will be two men in her life, one who loves her and the other one who is out to kill her... Same old story...

Usually I really like John Grisham's books but the last one I read 'The Testament' was a total No-No! I never really expected him to do such a bad job but I guess everyone has a right to do one disaster! The books I like of John Grisham are 'A time to kill', 'The Rainmaker', 'The Street Lawyer', 'The Chamber', 'The Broker' and 'The Innocent Man'.

Alistair Mclean and Michael Crichton are my all time favorites and my favorite books of these authors are 'The Guns of Navarone', 'The Golden Rendezvous', 'Force 10 from Navarone', 'Puppet on a chain', 'The Great Train Robbery', 'Rising Sun', 'Timeline', 'Next' and 'State of Fear'. I know, a lot more to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment