Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Yourself!

I was searching for something on the net and I found this quote. It was from a book "The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)" by Don Miguel Ruiz. After I saw this quote I wanted to read the book ASAP. The quote is,

"Don’t Take Anything Personally. Nothings others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.”

A very good friend of mine sent me a mail recently (which probably is going to be the best mail anyone has ever sent me.) He just reminded me about "Dominique" from Fountainhead (Pretty surprising that he used my favorite book to talk about this). I just remembered how much I am missing on life by crying over all these fools who talk crap on my back (People who don't know anything about me) instead of smiling over how proud I am of my life and the person I am; and ofcourse, all the beautiful people in my life and how much they love me. I hope this is the point where "this" Dominique has crossed her fear of the world and be free for the rest of her life!!!

I remember when I started this blog, I didn't care about anything and wrote whatever I wanted to!!! And then, a day came when I just got freaked out of all the words I heard and actually started deleting some of them to avoid something worser. Not anymore, My life... My freedom!!!

Thanks a lot Deepu for the mail. Ofcourse, the transition will take sometime but I will reach that point!!! Thanks a lot man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment