Thursday, September 16, 2010

My own prejudices

There are some qualities in every person about which they have mixed feelings about. My silly quality is my attitude towards 'Narrow Minded' people. I am very 'Narrow Minded' about 'Narrow Minded' people... I just can't stand people who look at life through a tiny hole... And then again, I am being the exact same to these people... I can't accept them as human beings, that's my error but do I wanna change it about me?? No way!!!

The stories I hear or my experiences with all these people are just hilarious... And even their degree of prejudices vary to a great extent... They will be biased about some things but something very simlar to the same things (which obviously they will be doing it)... they will be ok with it... Oof, Got sick of all this!!!

Good luck dudes/dudettes... Can't say anything more but pls stop picking on me... Don't u have more important things to do in life!!! Fuck off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment