Thursday, September 16, 2010

Woman

As a girl, why am I supposed to absolutely love cooking? Why can't I just love playing video games? Why can't I love watching "Family guy"? Why can't I love "Marilyn Manson's" music? Why should I love cooking or the color "pink" (Yewwwwwwwww!) or want to be a housewife or want to be a cleanliness freak or diet? Why am I not allowed to make mistakes once in a while or want to live life the way I want to? Why should I be perfect and be a "HOMELY" girl (Whatever that means)? Why should I want to wake up early in the morning? Why should I be scared of a thunder or a rat and scream out loud? And most of all, why am I supposed to feel incomplete if I don't get married? Ofcourse, I would feel lonely without love in my life but it wouldn't shrink my spirit. I have had some amazing experiences in life which can last me a lifetime.

I was asked a question recently, if your husband has all the money in the world and he just asks you to sit at home rather than work, wouldn't you just do that? I thought about it and it just didn't seem fulfilling! (If we have so much money, then I don't have to do any domestic work but) I would still want to do a job, I want to feel proud of myself, I want to do something and at the end of the day feel I have achieved something... It doesn't have to pay me a lot but something I can use my brains for, something I will feel stressed about, something I am part of other than my home! I don't know why even now guys want a woman to have their whole life be revolving around the husband, kitchen and home! He has a right to go out and work but she is supposed to sit at home and cook for him whole day?

I am passionate about everything, everything I do is a feeling from my heart. Long back, I realized I wanted to adopt children rather than give birth to children, atleast have one of each. I can't promise anything now but hopefully this blog will remind me forever and I will adopt kids at the right time. There are millions of orphans in this world who need love in their life, who wants someone to take care of them, support them and push them. People for some reason go to extreme pains to have kids and think a child can be their son/daughter only if they are born from their own blood. If only all these people decide to adopt these amzing children and give them the same love as they would to their own children, how different life would be.

I am sure there are a lot of girls out there who feel exactly the same way as I do and there are more girls who think I am an ass to talk like this and there will be a lot of guys who are thinking whoever marries this girl is doomed or she will never get married... Hehehe! I am sure all you guys are just those ignorant-literate guys (You know what I mean) and all the girls who think I am an ass, I don't even like you... so, who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment