Thursday, September 16, 2010

Water

The sensual feeling of droplets of water dripping on our skin, slowly soothing away the stress, instantly making us forget about everything in our life. All we can feel is our senses on fire.

When I go under the shower, I forget time, I forget myself, I forget about everything. I spend hours and hours in the shower, just standing, feeling the water flow from my head to toe. Aah, Water, just plain water, how many wonders it can make??

I think that the most beautiful thing about nature is 'Rain' and every form of rain like snow, dew, fog. I just love standing in the rain, I just want to "Open my arms to the sky and let go of myself".

Ofcourse, the other beautiful thing in nature is 'The Beach', its another stimulation of our senses. God, I miss the beach in Visakhapatnam.

God is really so mysterious in his ways. He creates water, the most beautiful thing in this world and he creates oceans, whirlpools in which ships sink into, people die. God creates hurricanes, when you look at them you will be in awe of it but the destruction it creates, the number of people it kills is just devastating. God is so funny,

However dangerous water maybe, people still can't stay away from them. There are a quite number of deaths where people have died just having fun in the water. People spend millions of dollars for houses on the beach, for vacations on the coastal regions. That's the beauty of water.

Water, Rain, Snow, Fog, Clouds.......... Whatever the form maybe, water stimulates our senses to the highest degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment