Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tattoo

For years and years, I have been fascinated by tattoos and considered it an art. So, I did it... I got a lion tattoo on my right shoulder just two days before I turned 25. Hemu, my friend and I searched online for hours and hours for the perfect lion tattoo and she found one which was perfect for me, a little naughty and a little ferocious. Oh, Why a lion? I always thought a lion is the best animal to represent me, laidback, ferocious, playful... and also me being a leo. And all the letters represent all my favorite people in the world. As you can see, Hemu's name came at the top. Well, the whole experience was amazing... we went from one tattoo studio to another until we found the best. Its called "No Regrets", voted the best tattoo parlor by Phoenix magazine and a really nice guy called 'Alex' was the artist. Hemu was there with me trying to be strong for me but all the while squirming. Thanks to Alex, It wasn't even half as painful or uncomfortable I thought it would be. Well, I had a big smile when it was over and I am very very happy with it. I can't wait to get the next one done, maybe a 'Om' on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment